“Life is much too short to drink bad wine”
About Red Nose Wine
Red Nose Wine was founded in 2008 and from the very start we defined key core principles that we have held true to since and are committed to maintaining. We will not sell a wine that we wouldn’t drink ourselves and are committed to getting the wines to the consumer at the best price we can. We do not mark it up to mark it down. We focus on sourcing wine of the highest quality from smaller and family run vineyards. There is a lot of very good wine at a very good price in the world, but it is often hidden within it’s locality, be it in a small country village in Piedmont, or just a few steps away from a very famous Bordeaux chateau. The same can be said of Spanish, New Zealand and Portuguese wines, to name but a few. The wines with the biggest advertising budgets are rarely the best wines at the best price. Our winemakers skills lie more in wine making than marketing, which makes them that little bit harder to find.
The Importance Of Origin
We concentrate on wines that reflect the land they come from and also the people who make them. Whether it is centuries of family tradition, or a 1 st generation’s attempt to connect with a special piece of land, if the wine stands out from the ordinary, we want to try it. We have a loyal customer base built up over the years and many of them have become great friends and we pride ourselves on knowing our customers and their tastes form a large part of the buying strategy. We strive to keep the offering fresh and update and change our wines regularly.
Independent Wine Makers
At Red Nose Wine we prioritize small, independent wine makers and quality over marketing and that allows us to offer a distinctive advantage over larger retailers :
1. Unique Selection: We have a constantly evolving curated selection of wines that you won't find in larger, more commercial wine stores. We seek out wines from smaller vineyards and wineries that produce limited quantities but excel in quality.
2. Personalized Service: Our staff are very knowledgeable about the wines we stock. We can help you find the perfect wine to suit your tastes, whether you're a novice or an experienced wine connoisseur.
3. Supporting Artisanal Producers: By focusing on small, independent producers, Red Nose Wine support the wine-making craft at its finest. This helps sustain the traditions and expertise of family-owned vineyards and wineries. They are mostly small farmers, who just happen to have a unique product.
4. Quality Over Quantity: Red Nose Wine prioritize quality and individuality over mass production and marketing. Independent winemakers invest their resources in perfecting their product rather than spending heavily on marketing campaigns.
5. Educational Opportunities: At Red Nose Wine we offer wine tastings, events, and educational resources to help customers explore and appreciate the world of wine.