Skip to content

Vignedileo Tre Castelli Il Bianco

in stock, ready to be shipped
Original price €15,99 - Original price €15,99
Original price
€15,99 - €15,99
Current price €15,99

NOTE : You need a mix of any 6 bottles to checkout - we ship in multiples of 6 bottles with a 6 bottle minimum.


Tasting Notes

Straw-like in colour with lively aromas of white and citrus fruits, the palate is crisp, fresh and fruity, flavours of pear and melon with a hint of pineapple, finishing dry with a cleansing twist of lime on the finish.


The grapes come from clay-rich soils, typical of these family vineyards in Staffolo, in Italy’s Marche region, which give a beautiful dry texture and minerality. Grapes are harvested at night, gently pressed and cool fermented in stainless steel tanks, and bottled young after just a few months.

Tre Castelli Bianco is made up of 80% Verdicchio with Malvasia and Trebbiano making up the other 20%.

Pairs superbly with shellfish, creamy cheeses like mozzarella, or antipasti.